Friday, October 06, 2006

The Cocoon GetTogether 2006

Wow.. on top of a project launch at work, preparing for the GetTogether was really tough.. luckily I had Jeremy as my talk partner, and to be fair he did most of the work!

The whole thing was a fantastic experience, Arje organised everything, great Ribs at the dinner, a a busy exciting schedule , it was my 3rd GetTogether, and my first time talking at a conference ever. So there were some nerves, and a couple of little glitches with the presentation, but Jeremy and I managed to talk clearly and fairly concisely on every one of our slides, and the whole thing went down quite well. A few people approached Jeremy and myself afterwards expressing interest in what we had done with LDAP.

As I promised in my previous post, here are the slides, along with those of all the other talks, GetTogether 2006. Here is the evidence.. Jeremy and I talking!

No comments: